You are invited to Gateway's 1st Quarter Parent Teacher Conferences that will be held on September 13th from 4:00 pm to 7:30 pm. Please plan on attending that evening.
- Informational sessions offered on the Signs of Suicide program at 5:00 pm and 6:00 pm. Parents are encouraged to come learn more about this program as counselors will be taking all 9th graders through this program on the 18th of September. (Lecture Hall)
- Mr. Ahmed will be holding a School Accountability meeting at 5:30 pm with any interested parents (Pro-Start Room)
- A representative will be available to help families get the process started for applying for financial aid. This is a great opportunity for seniors to get a jump-start on applying for financial aid for college. (PL 101)
- Friends First will be running sessions for parents at 4:30, 5:30 and 6:30 pm. (Library)
- Ass't Director K-12 for Outreach will also be in attendance for parents to speak to throughout the evening. (Pro-Start Room)
- Seniors will be holding a bake sale to raise money for their senior gift and will also have Starbucks coffee available.
- Juniors will be selling class shirts and school gear to raise money for prom.