Students who meet the qualifications are eligible for a scholarship through Metro State University. If you would like more information, please see your counselor.
Who may apply for CAMP?
- Have a High School Diploma or GED
- Be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Applicant or family member is considered migrant or seasonal farm worker in one of the following possible ways:
- Worked within the past 24 months for a period of 75 days in qualifying farm work.
- Have participated or currently participate in the Migrant Education Program (MEP)?
- Participated in the Work Investment Act (WIA - 167) for migrant and seasonal farm workers.