Gateway continues to be a participating school for No Place for Hate. One of the goals for No Place for Hate is to create a welcoming community committed to stopping all forms of bias and bulling. We will continue to address issues as they arise as student safety at Gateway is always a top priority.
More information can be found at:
2017 Spring Meeting - April 25th
Topics Will be!!!! You need to be there!!!!
- Summer Camp
- DU Camp
- Pre Season Camp
- Fund Raising and WARM UP ORDER!!!
Location: Room 404
Good morning, thanks to the many students and staff who helped make IB Day a success. We especially want to acknowledge those sophomores who had some especially amazing projects.
Students from Aurora Hills and Gateway voted for the best projects in the following categories.
- For the community project, the winner is Nayely Arrelano Amezcua
- For the most compassionate the winner is Cisco Balderrama
- For the most creative, the winner is Celia Amador
- And the for the most innovative project, the winner is Emma Thomas.
Congratulations to all the award winners, and we look forward to next year’s projects. Get ready Freshman!
Have you ever wanted to be a part of the drum line or color guard? Have you ever played an instrument before? Then we want YOU to come check out Marching Band! The Gateway Olympian Marching Band’s first rehearsals are this week - Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday from 3:30-6:30pm in room 604. See you there - and bring a friend!
Students who meet the qualifications are eligible for a scholarship through Metro State University. If you would like more information, please see your counselor.
Who may apply for CAMP?
- Have a High School Diploma or GED
- Be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Applicant or family member is considered migrant or seasonal farm worker in one of the following possible ways:
- Worked within the past 24 months for a period of 75 days in qualifying farm work.
- Have participated or currently participate in the Migrant Education Program (MEP)?
- Participated in the Work Investment Act (WIA - 167) for migrant and seasonal farm workers.